Ok I’m convinced he is HOT !!!!

• Oof, that man is spicy :pepe-heart-eyes:

And what?! He’s 30?! Oml, he looks like he’s at least in his mid 20’s-

in 18 again he played a high schooler. he really needs to share his secrets on how to stay youthful, it's not fair to keep it to himself

i didn't see chemistry either.

cew is not a good actor, he doesn't have the acting chops to carry a drama. imo he's got no screen presence, and he's only cast because koreans love his visuals. prior to true beauty he'd already had two male lead roles but a rookie actor outacted him. why did casting directors go with a more talented and charming actor for 2nd lead, that is the question.

i assume you're talking about seojun's dancing in underwear scene xD it's already iconic xD

cew visual does nothing for me but i love hiy's visuals, he's both cute and sexy i love his eyes. apparently the inspiration for the character was jb from got, no wonder i find him hot lol

whoever cast hiy for the role deserve a raise, they nailed it

07a57cc7b7632ecb5c49c0ee19dbad1adbc71363r1-618-1024v2_hq.jpg

68b60ff2d36783fd379579522014fd613a83dbf5r1-1242-1917v2_hq.jpg

3b03019b1cce8bed2c921c8602a936ea.jpg

re: start up;

i forgot to tell you that kim seonho's popularity skyrocketed in korea (he played han ji pyeong) and is living his best life :)

• Tbh, I thought CEW was ok in Rookie Historien, there were 2-3 scenes were I really got emotional and felt for his character, so I was kinda disappointed that he didn’t improved much for True Beauty.

Yeeees, that scene is on repeat lmfao.

I heard that HIY was casted for Annarasumanara. It’s also a great webtoon and the Director who worked on Itaewon Class and Love in the Moonlight, might work for this for this project as well.

Ahh the pictures :love:. Seriously I was rooting for him in the webtoon, but I can already tell where the author will take this lol.

But I can totally see JB now that you mentioned it.

But I think HIY looks more like Seojun, the casting director indeed did a great job

3383577381.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!