Pretty On the Streets of China: Non-Celebs on Social Media

• There are so many pretty girls on the streets there (some are probably influencers but not idols):

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Someone pointed out in my TW TL, that the babies are so beautiful that they look like they can be future idols. These are not baby models but just kids on Douyin for stories like this courier who needed bring his young daughter on his deliveries:

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• those girls are definitely taller than me lol!

and I'm 181 cm

or maybe it's because they are very thin/skinny?

I guess now if someone would like to have some models or girlies to cf the easiest way would be to go to China, cast those who can speak English and just steal them straight from Great Wall and let whole world discover them

External Content www.youtube.com

• those girls are definitely taller than me lol!

and I'm 181 cm

or maybe it's because they are very thin/skinny?

I guess now if someone would like to have some models or girlies to cf the easiest way would be to go to China, cast those who can speak English and just steal them straight from Great Wall and let whole world discover them

I don't think they are taller than you at 181CM! Maybe Zhang Yifan (Tao said she is as tall as he is.)

That said, I read that most international fashion models (175CM+) from Asia are Chinese. For example, Victoria Secret used only 8 models ever from Asia and they were all Chinese. I think it is mainly because of height.

The most famous ones are Liu Wen and Sui He.

B7460050-24CA-4710-A494-8902EA43E606.jpg

DFF0BB12-0DF4-474E-B73C-1EF439A98FA2.jpeg

• It seems they really like the visuals of girls and boys who play basketball!

• Yup so many pretty pretty girls! The first video I was surprised to spot someone I know 3:46 Eileen Gu.

• Pretty girls in modern sexy dresses are great and all. However, I've been enjoying pretty girls in hanfu as well.

• Cool! You know her personally? Is she an influencer?

Hahaha, no I don't know her personally just read about her in the news and saw youtube clips. It just caught me by surprise she appeared. I just know she's a mix Chinese American freestyle skier who turn pro last year and also decided to represent China for next year winter olympic at that time. She won two gold in the X Game and two gold in the FIS world championship this year already and so definitely a name to look out for in the world of extreme sport.

• yeah but U know they can wear high heels or those wedge shoes, even sneakers nowadays are made like that for girls, so I would feel like a midget or should I say like a grandfather with young niece who is towering me lol

it's not your first post about girls like that, I remember in the old forum you also made a few, and I admit that you changed my perspective, I now even can clearly say that I will be definitely interested in dating one of the ladies from videos when in the past I would rather say "I prefer curves". I guess now I'm fully "buying" and discovering their charms.

• yeah but U know they can wear high heels or those wedge shoes, even sneakers nowadays are made like that for girls, so I would feel like a midget or should I say like a grandfather with young niece who is towering me lol

it's not your first post about girls like that, I remember in the old forum you also made a few, and I admit that you changed my perspective, I now even can clearly say that I will be definitely interested in dating one of the ladies from videos when in the past I would rather say "I prefer curves". I guess now I'm fully "buying" and discovering their charms.

Well, you don't have to be influenced by this kind of visual as a guy, you know!

To be honest, tall and thin is kind of a CPOP preference by girlfans for BG members we like but the aesthetics also apply to the girl idols too (along with the tomboys. lol)

Xukun, Yibo, Xiao Zhan

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/25498/

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/25500/

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/25501/

Translates to Fu Jing, Kiki and Yifan visuals for girls:

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/25503/

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/25505/

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/25502/

The Tomboys are a mix of both :)

Chris Lee and Lu Keran are both 175CM (runway model height) and really popular among Chinese female fans.

41119333-75DB-4B8D-A846-0305119D82CC.jpeg

2284DD3F-D4A0-4B8D-9C5D-A49A0BB1A280.jpeg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!