BTS Museum at the HYBE building (for a fee) + Idols and agencies will have to pay and reserve practice rooms!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So they shut down the Pledis building and are making them pay to use new facilities? Is Woozi gonna have to pay to use a production studio? :pepeshock:

Reminds me of this scene, i can imagine Woozi being Lando here while BangPD plays the ultimate baddy lol.

External Content youtu.be

• So they shut down the Pledis building and are making them pay to use new facilities? Is Woozi gonna have to pay to use a production studio? :pepeshock:

Paying for rented space between parent and subsidiaries is pretty standard since the building is likely leased under one company’s name, it’s just a way to allocate overhead cost. Otherwise how would your book be straight? That’s just inviting an audit. Also that im_jammed account is a big bh anti they are always shady on their translations towards bh news.

• If they're gonna pay you money to use your building why should sub companies move here too? Don't they use everything for free in their own buildings anyway? You give them money to support them, and they give you the money back to use the building lol :pepe-hehe:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• That makes sense actually. At all of my jobs, departments had separate budgets and expense accounts and the use of certain rooms in the building would need to be charged to that department's budget. The departments paid rent within the space for the rooms they used, even though the building was owned by the company. It was all just to keep the accounting tidy. I can see how it would work the same way, but on a larger scale, for subsidiaries.

• Paying for rented space between parent and subsidiaries is pretty standard since the building is likely leased under one company’s name, it’s just a way to allocate overhead cost. Otherwise how would your book be straight? That’s just inviting an audit. Also that im_jammed account is a big bh anti they are always shady on their translations towards bh news.

Exactly.. I just got done dragging their ass on Twitter.

I used their post because they translation was more clear.

• That makes sense actually. At all of my jobs, departments had separate budgets and expense accounts and the use of certain rooms in the building would need to be charged to that department's budget. The departments paid rent within the space for the rooms they used, even though the building was owned by the company. It was all just to keep the accounting tidy. I can see how it would work the same way, but on a larger scale, for subsidiaries.

Exactly, it’s all just budgeting and allocating resources for accounting purposes. Why are the weirdos upstairs getting pressed

:pepe-cross:

Are you a new baby ARMY? Want to meet fellow ARMYs? >Click here!<
    ezgif.com-gif-maker_3.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!