kpop groups who are overrated ?

• oh and bts i may like them but still too overrated

• SuperM (avengers or super group of kpop is a tad overrated, don’t you think LSM?)

• I hop me that person who said Girls Generation and nct have pineapple on their pizza by mistake (unless they’re already pineapple-pizza lover because it make sense).

• Bts - I don’t see the hype, and tried giving a go on the music but didn’t enjoy it neither find it as what it is hyped (not my style)

Aespa - I don’t see what’s different from BP concept - just a group of girls who can sing and dance and then play to some futurist style - not my thang

BP - recycled teddy music and acts the same. girls singing same shit discography songs for years with same style - it needs something refreshing

• Please do not read if you get easily triggered, especially if you are part of these fandoms.

I blame the management, never the idols. I think all the members of these groups are talented, pretty, and have good personalities. I blame the company's management but I am NOT hating the idols. Please do not misunderstand.

• BP

EXO

Everyone goes on about them like they’re the greatest thing since chocolate cake. Not everybody agrees

• You know, when you call something overrated, it doesn't become overrated rated anymore because overrated means highly rated.

I am pretty sure there are plenty of people that think like you and would stain those ratings enough for them not to be highly rated anymore.

Also, say something new, it is always the same new groups.

• Of course all the popular groups are overrated :rolleyes1:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!