More aespa Whiplash teasers

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DEAR SWEET MERCIFUL ODIN

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

MyTaglist

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

I actually can't remember when I last saw teaser pictures delivered with such murderous intent

• I got tired of making more Aespa threads so I left for other mys to do it :iconpepe:

Aespa looks gorgeous as always!

But I’m not sure about the title track! Well I was not sure about Supernova either 😅 but it turned really good!

BTW what is your favourite song from the album?

• But I’m not sure about the title track!

Same, only cause it's a bit repetitive, but it IS only a teaser

BTW what is your favourite song from the album?

Which album?

If Armageddon, it's Supernova and... Licorice... which doesn't seem to be many peoples favourite

• Same, only cause it's a bit repetitive, but it IS only a teaser

Which album?

If Armageddon, it's Supernatural and... Licorice... which doesn't seem to be many peoples favourite

Supernatural is NJs song? You mean Supernova?

Interesting I haven’t seen a single person saying Licorice is their most favourite song in Armageddon

I was asking about Whiplash! If you have heard highlight medley which snippet was your favourite?

• BTW what is your favourite song from the album?

I know it wasn't directed at me but

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!