Is my bookshelf an improofment?

• Your opinion? 1

1. I preffered your old bookshelf (0) 0%
    2. I love your current bookshelf (1) 100%
    3. I like both (0) 0%
    4. Both are ugly (0) 0%

When I was little and lived with my parents till age 22 I took this image 7-8 years ago or so and the bottom you can't see on the shelf was just these collectable figures in a big play-house that looked like a tree lol. My family barly got rid of stuff and I was unable to get it sold online so I was stuck with it even as an adult lol, so yeah thats that

DRwhADYW0AAJ1wq.jpg

I lived in a dorm till I was 25 so I barly had stuff since the owner of the apartment (3 bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom) gave us all furniture and I barly decorated but took my books and only about 5 plushi from my family house with me as only thing I kept out of these shelfs and my child bedroom so yeah ... well ... I owned almost nothing except clothes, books, a few CDs, a few plushie and my phone and laptop when I moved to my first own apartment after living in the dorm for almost 4 years. So I basicly started living from zero.

Now 3.5 years of living in my apartment later, this is what my bookshelf looks like today

IMG_20240916_222524_778_LL.jpg

What do you guys think?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!