Recommend me J-Pop songs so I can stan J-Pop

• This is the only J-Pop song I like (because it's the only one I listened to, and I feel lazy to listen to J-Pop).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Maybe EXILE TRIBE songs would help me stan J-Pop.

I don't know which EXILE TRIBE song to start with. Considering there's so many of these groups. Just look at the Lexicon (link below)

Search - allkpop forums
    forum.allkpop.com

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

• Perfume never gets old, it's a bit sad they don't get more recognition than they get's if you compare to some kpop smaller kpop groups. A song like Moon have just under 3m views in a years time, Oh My Girl gets half that amount of view in 6 hours for a song that is far from good.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not sure what you might like so I give you a few random songs and you can tell me what you think and depending on what you like the most I can send you more later ~

External Content open.spotify.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Another one for you, if you like any song style let me know and I'll give you more songs like that ~

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Perfume never gets old, it's a bit sad they don't get more recognition than they get's if you compare to some kpop smaller kpop groups. A song like Moon have just under 3m views in a years time, Oh My Girl gets half that amount of view in 6 hours for a song that is far from good.

Nice song! What about boy groups?

• *cracks knuckles*

External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content m.youtube.com

• External Content m.youtube.com

• i wish i could give you best answer 3 times! i would if i could not kidding!

• External Content open.spotify.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• I haven't even finished listening to all of them yet!

i truly hope you find some you like. keep in mind those are just one song i randomly picked, you may not like it so i recommend going to their youtube channel and listening to their releases, i sometimes find b-sides or other mv's that i like more when i first learn about a group so i try not to base my judgement off one song.

• i truly hope you find some you like. keep in mind those are just one song i randomly picked, you may not like it so i recommend going to their youtube channel and listening to their releases, i sometimes find b-sides or other mv's that i like more when i first learn about a group so i try not to base my judgement off one song.

Yeah i found some I like already. Are those MVs on your Spotify playlist?

• Yeah i found some I like already. Are those MVs on your Spotify playlist?

everything by all those groups are on my spotify playlist

My Spotify Account

you will find all the jpop in one playlist obviously called J-Pop

all of exile in one exile playlist

the rampage is in it's own as well as j-soul and Omi

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!