Happy NewJeans Day! Happy 2nd Anniversary NewJeans!

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

- YouTube

Can BunniesTaglist believe it's already been two years? I definitely can't. Time really does fly by.

I know it's already been NewJeans Day for 12 hours in Korea, but better late thread than no thread.

I'm going to use the word I've been using since their first stunned us all with their surprise debut...legendary.

Just when I thought my time with K-Pop was at its end, NewJeans pulled me back in and rekindled my love for this genre, with their amazing songs, heartwarming friendship, vibrant personalities and colorful stages.

#NewJeansDay

#NewJeans_is_Everywhere

#NewJeansNeverDie

• I miss my Red Velvet day.

Drew_B Can you make some NewJeans threads? I know you miss your F(x) day.

~~ :red-heart: QUEEN SUNMI :red-heart: ~~

External Content www.youtube.com

• YamaChwan

Changed the title of the thread from “Happy NewJeans Day!” to “Happy NewJeans Day! Happy 2nd Anniversary NewJeans!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!