A person known as Jacky (JNB CEO) did some dirty stuff to ONF, as like leaking comeback info and selling their dirty used clothes ... wtf

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I love ONF's music!, they got me back into kpop in 2020 or so and I followed them for so long as a temporary(?) fuse, this is really annoying to hear.

I never understand why people want to leak stuff in the first place, all that hard work?..

I would love to see them in Canada, but sadly not everyone lives in the cities tour's pick.

I love Wyatt and J Us, but I think this is kinda gross 😅 "sold the tshirts that onf wore on the tour labeling them as sweet soaked t shirts"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!