CBX's Xiumin attends Lay (Yixing)'s concert

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

ExoLTaglist

• It was nice to see him attending and so did Chanyeol.

Just a question as I san you didn't put EXO in front of CBX, have the guts dropped the EXO name and they are now just a subunit? Just asking I'm a little behind in their dispute with SM

i prefer using CBX from now on, fans of other EXO members have been attacking CBX for continuing to use EXO's name despite their dispute with SM, and Suho's words didn't help either. CBX is safer.

• i prefer using CBX from now on, fans of other EXO members have been attacking CBX for continuing to use EXO's name despite their dispute with SM, and Suho's words didn't help either. CBX is safer.

Fans of other EXO members attacking other EXO members is not new. Probably there are now CBX fans dragging Suho, he even lost IG followers over his words. Does he deserve it? I don't think so, but CBX doing this without telling the rest of EXO could have put he group in a tense situation as we speak unlike the previous time they were fighting SM. Even if CBX wins, as we all want, not telling the rest of EXObwfore the press conference was a mistake.

And before my words get twisted, I do want CBX to win and settle this for good.

But going back to your reply, ok call them like that if it is safer.

• Fans of other EXO members attacking other EXO members is not new. Probably there are now CBX fans dragging Suho, he even lost IG followers over his words. Does he deserve it? I don't think so, but CBX doing this without telling the rest of EXO could have put he group in a tense situation as we speak unlike the previous time they were fighting SM. Even if CBX wins, as we all want, not telling the rest of EXObwfore the press conference was a mistake.

And before my words get twisted, I do want CBX to win and settle this for good.

But going back to your reply, ok call them like that if it is safer.

what does Suho losing IG followers have to do with anything? people can go ahead and unfollow CBX, it's free and no one cares.

CBX are busy with their own business. expecting them to randomly contact EXO members during an urgent press conference is silly, they have other people to contact like their own company and their lawyers. not forgetting Baekhyun was focusing on his tour and Chen on his solo promotion.

the issue doesn't even involve the other EXO members, they don't need to prepare themselves or call their lawyers, so notifying them isn't the most important. CBX made it clear that their dispute is with SM only and about their solo contract only, nothing to do with group contract or the other members solo careers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!