JYP sucks but yall cant deny he is a great performer

• I mean well, idk why kpop stans hate him so much and keep calling him names. And I don't know whether ppl being serious or joking (feel free to tell me why). But when watching Honey and Dont Leave Me stage on Weverse Con I can say that man surely is a performer. In his 50s but still doing multiple songs and do the dance too. My 20s back could never

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Horanghae:p

• JYPE is probably as good as a big idol company is ever going to be, from raising employee wages to at least paying lip service to caring about their idols' mental health. Is it a "good" company? No, none of them are good. When you value someone's earning potential more than their well-being, you're never going to be "good". But compared to some of the other agencies around? I wouldn't say they're garbage tbh. Not good, not horrendous.

Same with JYP as a person. I honestly think the thing that draws so many people in is that he's super relatable and likable. He comes off as being more socially-conscious and progressive than I think he actually is and that serves him really well, especially with international fans. It's easier to gloss over someone's questionable behavior when everything else about them is likable.

I still can't believe JYP really got out of the whole "wait, he's in a cult and has access to trainees/idols at impressionable ages?" thing with nary a scratch despite just... not addressing it as he said he would. IDK if he was part of the cult or not, but when your wife is pretty deep into it...

• JYPE is probably as good as a big idol company is ever going to be, from raising employee wages to at least paying lip service to caring about their idols' mental health. Is it a "good" company? No, none of them are good. When you value someone's earning potential more than their well-being, you're never going to be "good". But compared to some of the other agencies around? I wouldn't say they're garbage tbh. Not good, not horrendous.

Same with JYP as a person. I honestly think the thing that draws so many people in is that he's super relatable and likable. He comes off as being more socially-conscious and progressive than I think he actually is and that serves him really well, especially with international fans. It's easier to gloss over someone's questionable behavior when everything else about them is likable.

I still can't believe JYP really got out of the whole "wait, he's in a cult and has access to trainees/idols at impressionable ages?" thing with nary a scratch despite just... not addressing it as he said he would. IDK if he was part of the cult or not, but when your wife is pretty deep into it...

What did he do really? I never bother to care anyone other than my ults (gen ask)

Horanghae:p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!