PREPARE TO FIGHT! TOP 5 BEATS: TXT EDITION

• Alrighty peeps, I am here to share with you my top 5 instrumentals from TXT. Their whole discography is full of bops so this was tough....

Keep in mind these aren't necessarily my favorite TXT songs but their beats make me go :pepemusic:

1. Puma - My fave TXT song! The drums get me everytime.... The base is just oof.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Runaway - Just overall well produced and I love the guitar/magical sounds. It's not in my top 10, yeah yeah I know...but it's a great song.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Cat & Dog - I don't care what you say about this song, it's easily in my top 10 TXT songs. The beat slaps and y'all are some haters. :eyes:

4. Can't You See Me? - This is actually lower tier on Eternity for me but I can't deny the production value is top notch.

5. Angel or Devil - Arguably TXTs boppiest bop. It's my #4 overall fave TXT song. Gives me west coast vibes. Hope we get more songs like this!

Honorable mentions:

Ghosting (Top 5 TXT song)

Blue Orangeade (Top 10)

Rollercoaster (Top 10)

Everlasting Shine

Way Home (#2 fave TXT song)

What are y'all favorite TXT songs production wise?

:pepewhat:

• I don't really get music genres, production, etc. But here what I found sounds unique:

Fairy of Shampoo, jazzy-dreamy vibe. I wish TXT can collab with prodigy Jazz musician Joey Alexander for more jazzy song, but I prefer the upbeat one.

Roller Coaster, idk how to describe it, but the music intro sounds cool for me.

Run away, rock vibe, more electric guitar please.

Ghosting, it sounds so 80's. Unlike disco Blue Hour which sounds so modern, Ghosting sounds like an old song from my mom's teenage era

Nap of A Star, 90's indie band song vibe thay you won't find in MTV Top 10 because it's underrated.

I want TXT trying Swing genre, imagine them dancing in suits like western gangster or masquerade ball as background MV.

• Thanks for the breakdown! I agree with most of your list. Ghosting reminds me of like an 80s coming of age movie. Very nostalgic sound...

Roller Coaster is criminally underrated. Hueningkai needs to get in the producer booth more :eyes:

• Ghosting reminds me of like an 80s coming of age movie. Very nostalgic sound...

This. My parents have tons of old cassettes and CD from 70's, 80's, and 90's bands. Ghosting gives me this nostalgic feeling.

Roller Coaster is criminally underrated. Hueningkai needs to get in the producer booth more :eyes:

That organ sounds for intro is unusual in majority of kpop songs, kinda like garage rocks from 60's. That's why I found Roller Coaster quite unique.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!