BOP vs FLOP : TREASURE 'KING KONG'

• KING KONG is a... 33

1. BOP (25) 76%
    2. BLOP (5) 15%
    3. FLOP (3) 9%

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TeumeTaglist

• 👏👏👏👏 I thought it was cool 😎 their fashion style never ceases to amaze me 🤩

External Content youtu.be

• I think it's their best song from recent releases

as for Hyunsuk dear lord why they allow him to have that green hair

it stands out too much in MV and he looks like a joker

if he had blonde hair it would be ok

• Hate the hairstyle too, but at least it fits the music video? LOL

And he cut his hair already, hallelujah!

External Content x.com

• Hate the hairstyle too, but at least it fits the music video? LOL

And he cut his hair already, hallelujah!

External Content x.com

When he said in Shining Solo that he likes accessories I thought I get it. He isn't the tallest, he doesn't have best body/most muscles in Treasure.

But those bling blings are one thing but if you mix it with some weird hairstyle and color it ruins aesthetics of group.

• bop, this sounds 100x better than their latest release.

When he said in Shining Solo that he likes accessories I thought I get it. He isn't the tallest, he doesn't have best body/most muscles in Treasure.

But those bling blings are one thing but if you mix it with some weird hairstyle and color it ruins aesthetics of group.

Welp, I do think his edgy look ruins the overall aesthetic of the group. But I feel that the style suits it this time (JUST THIS TIME THOUGH, i still hate this new look)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!