[instiz] RIIZE'S FANS SETTING UP TENTS TO OCCUPY KYUNGHEE UNIVERSITY

• [instiz] RIIZE'S FANS SETTING UP TENTS TO OCCUPY KYUNGHEE UNIVERSITY

AVvXsEhSXOLLZ7GP64J2Wm1H7YHT6qwQUZyeDsFPn3nMm3cMKFES7921L0oX_W9g9dEb9qTnhwifwIGRMoIzB_Z1Y1KjVqtVsQkPhLACMS1rliv1unjnEInnbUnIfAd_n5Gnn42LP3DOlzx2tydvJQ3n72x1v3DzKAvrf5heAYwWKcX8ndzr_x0XHaKzcttX9_kJ=s16000

original post: here

1. Freaking nuisance;

2. I hate them so much ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please exempt all the non-students there ㅠ I hate seeing kids who aren't students come to our school like that

3. This reminds me of the time when "that" fandom was there... It's so familia....

4. This is just oba

5. No but are they even allowed...? The school festival doesn't prevent this?

6. Wow this is fascinating, at this rate, they should be calling the cops

7. And once the festival is over, Kyunghee university will be the ones getting sworn at

8. Sigh... why are they like that

9. Stop calling male idols

10. You need to stop calling male idols in festivals

• 9. Stop calling male idols

10. You need to stop calling male idols in festivals

Yes only call girl groups! :pepefrog:

but overall I also don't like idea of allowing outsiders to school ground for festival

only if someone is bf/gf or family member they could be allowed

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes only call girl groups! :pepefrog:

but overall I also don't like idea of allowing outsiders to school ground for festival

or just make the festivals students only...weird that the year end university festivals are open to outsiders.

• or just make the festivals students only...weird that the year end university festivals are open to outsiders.

btw is it end year in Korea?

I always thought they start school there in february or march something like that?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yes only call girl groups! :pepefrog:

It's hard to police. At least in Australia anyway, as Uni's are more or less open air things, some don't even demarcate clearly where the uni starts and rest of the city/town ends. Unless you make every there always display student ID and have security police it, it can't be done.

I used to work near one and would actually go into the uni some days to buy lunch, because one of the cafe's there had the best non-Subway subs anywhere. Wasn't a student, but damn did I love their Philly Cheesesteaks.

But... it's also funny. Western Unis have people occupying them in support of Palestine. Korean Unis have boy band stan occupiers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!