Did Day6 pave the way?

• I remember when I saw someone commenting somewhere that ONEWE and Catch The Young copy Day6.

Well... Catch The Young has covered Day6's song "You Were Beautiful" twice. (I think some of the CTY members like that group)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Onewe has covered some Day6 songs too.

So, I guess all K-bands are copying Day6.

And Day6 paved the way for all K-bands.

And The Beatles also copied Day6.

Just kidding, even though it wouldn't surprise me if there are some K-band members who wanted to be in a band because of Day6.

• 5 years ago I had seen their gig at a university festival in Korea.

Their stage presence was absolutely stunning. Glad to see them getting reasonable hypes from Korean gp lately.

• day6's song writing is insane but i'm sure instrument side no one has day6 as their role models haha they are pretty basic and it's all they need. day6 are still band idols afterall

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!