The real victors of the Hybe- Ador fight - Gidle, Ive and aespa

• Napoleon whipped the Austrian army whenever he felt like, too many to list.

He whipped the Prussians at the battle of Jena, and the latter did not recover until the end of the war, becoming a literal vassal of Russia.

He whipped the Russians at Austerlitz and Friedland. Friedland is now part of Russia, called Pravdinsk after the Soviet/Russian newspaper Pravda.

Yet, after the retreat from Moscow, the armies of these three countries were resurrected , with plenty of British money, from the scratches.

===

New Jeans whipped Ive.

New Jeans crushed aespa.

New Jeans dominated Gidle, so much that in one of its songs, "Allergy", Gidle mentions hype boy, a direct reference to the New Jeans song.

However, this Hybe-Ador fight gave new life to these acts, who are now wiping out all of the New Jeans' gains.

Last year's fights between individual BTS members and the country singer and the Giant Coaltion, led by Taylor Swift and with Drake, SZA and Doja Cat, plus Beatles with 2 deceased members, was the Battle of Leipzig for BTS. I don't think BTS will recover from this.

And some kind of a mini-Leipzig is being fought against NewJeans.

Gidle, Ive and aespa, having now regained their powers, are pushing NewJeans' domination out.

Gidle will probably take the Melon yearly #1, Illit will probably win the Song of the year award (Illit was not included above since it was not defeated by NewJeans), and I think if things go like this and aespa can defend the Melon #1 from NJ, I think aespa will win the Artist of the Year award.

It seems Min Heejin's greed made her less focused on NewJeans' songs, and when everyone's attention was on NJ, it released its weakest song!

Gidle, Ive and aespa will be all happy to carve up NewJeans' empire, and destroy it, while LeSserafim and Illit will not lift a finger to help NJ.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!