Aren't new jeans just a mid group?

• kpop fans think every group needs to have a insane flashy concept to be interesting or above mediocrity. New Jeans concept is simplicity and youth, the days where your life seemed so simple. It's not supposed to be something so interesting and extravagant like lesserafims concepts, which are honestly quite repetitive and boring to me since we've seen so many groups do concepts with religious imagery and dark imagery.

The reason new jeans do so well in the west is because they are easy to digest and the members are easy to get to know. They do have personalities, you just aren't content with groups that are more mellow. You don't need to take risks as a musician if you know what works for you. That is why they are so successful, even above lesserafim. New Jeans don't have to change their core identity to get easy clicks.

Didn't know you're HyBe stan

• LSF have never been a top group, what's the point? To be at the top you need to be able to sing, all LSF tracks are the excellent work of music producers, it would be fairer to give them all the honors, and not vice versa. While NewJeans are good and normal in terms of vocals and songs are written revealing all the best sides of the participants. That's why people listen to Ditto, not because it's a good song, but because the New Jeans perform it, while people listen to LSF because it's a good song, but not because they perform it. ;judgingpepe:

• Well they're very popular for sure for 7 out of ,10 songs

Don't all of their songs chart well? I am unsure what the sentiment for the group will be long term. At the moment their the most popular group and each of their songs perform well. I feel its up in the air how people will feel about them long term, but they're not a mid group unless you're talking about talent.

• Talent wise probably but conceptually and musically no.

Their music is indeed much better than their peers it’s not even a competition. They have nice dances and ear worm music. Hybe boy is better than for example anything LSFM will ever release in their life.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!