is this Japans version of Squid Game?

• As far I understod 6 participants have to run as long as they can without being caught to earn money or else they will die or something, not sure tho, I don't speak Japanese and what I know is a brief summary by someone who told me about what this might be about :/

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The dudes who apparently play the main roles in the movie are Sukai, Syoya and Takumi from the boygroup JO1, aswell as Taiki, Sota and Leiya from the boygroup FANTASTICS

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Same, it's so perfect how tense it is in the build up, and to top it off the face of the other contenter that almost looks horrified all because of a ridiculous toot. I can't stop watching and laughing.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!