This album has my heart. (Han SeungYun).

• I just got back from the farm (Northern Light + Horse Pictures and other stuff), and catching up on some things including writing some interviews from artists that just sent me their responses and getting everything ready to be drafted, and when doing so I came across this artist.

If you ever viewed the 'what song are you listening to', 'what kpop song are you listening to' or even the 'do you like the song above you' thread, you already know the special place in my heart soloists have. Even more so when I fall in love with the album or song in general. It's pretty hard to keep my attention to be honest.

While listening to the Woo Jin Young (D1CE) radio, the artist Han SeungYun came up with his 1st mini album, and the song,

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    was my first introduction to the artist.

If you need or want to check out a new artist please check him out!, I really love the vibe of his tracks, and am currently listening to them.

I totally suggest these.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For those who want to check out Woo Jin Young Radio.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!