Have you ever felt like you were different from everyone else?

• Well... I know that everyone is different and no one is the same.

I kinda have felt different from my classmates when I was younger.

Like when I was a teenager, I felt like I was different because I was neurodivergent and also being a bit more childish in comparison to my other classmates.

And when I later got into kpop, I felt like I was the only kpop fan.

• HwaGoose

Changed the title of the thread from “Have you ever felt like you are different from everyone else?” to “Have you ever felt like you were different from everyone else?”.
  • Definitely. I felt different because of my unusual ability in Spanish class back when I was in 9th Grade, even though others are good in Spanish class too. I got an award for Spanish (which I lost, but I still have the certificate fortunately).

• When you go to a school full of anti-social behaving people who bully eachother, than of course

My school was really the most clishe one when it comes to thinking of anti-social schools where nobody really wants to stay at

• A teacher bullied so many classes she had, that 19 (!) classes in the same year went to the principal to complain about her
    • A classmate tried to end himself and was later on bullied for "failing" it
    • When the most famous student in a grade over mine died, a girl who we all knew as "dumbest bully of the whole school" laught at him being dead, we bullied her so hard that she stoped making fun of dead people forever, since it is not fun to laugh at people who just passed away
    • At least once a day you heard that some students had fought eachother
    • One time a teacher had a mental break down via a talk she gave us on the speakers in which she cried about all the poor students of our school after she witnessed a student trowing a fully fine and not eaten sandwich into the garbage, even trowing it on the side and not into the bin and so she cried for 30 minutes about why you should not trow away your food like that and why she hates the school and why the "not poor" kids are not caring for the poor kids of our school
    • A girl I was friends with drunk herself into coma inside of the school building, was rushed to the hospital and when she came back she made fun of alcohol and ran away from home oneday till her mom tried to catch her by passing her at school oneday and it was very weird, since people who didn't knew the situation might thought her mom was abusing her, but all her mom did was trying to get to talk to her and the girl refused. Later on I unfriended the girl since I was feeling to weird about being friends to her
    • In the last week of school in the last grade you atend you go to school dressed up in costumes, each day another theme but my class wasn't told what to wear so half of the grade didn't wore costumes since the class who had the costume items didn't told the 2 others and so half of my class was mad and wanted to fight that class who didn't told anyone about it, plus the only 2 students in my class who knew about the costumes, robed a grocery story for their shopping carts since "the theme is homeless so we took these cause don't homeless people all have a shopping cart?" and my teacher was so pissed that she yelled at us for 30 minutes how it is not cool to take stuff that we are not allowed to take
    • A girl once almost set the bathroom on fire since she and her friends tried to see what it looks like when you burn the gas in your deospray
    • A row of girls once bullied another girl for wearing the same clothes as another one and than told her "we only bully you cause we liked your original style but not since you have the same clothing as another girl in class" uhh what
    • There was a boy with normal fashion, but fluffy emo hair who constantly told everyone how emo he was
    • When we should write a profile about ourselfs once, a girl asked since she has no hobby, if she could write her hobby was to bully her mom and the whole class looked at her like: "What the heck?"

And there had been many other things in that school where I was like, well luckly I am not befriending myself to most of the people and luckly I don't even want to have to to do anything with anyone here. But some students who had been strange and had been friends to eachother found the students who didn't wanted to be friends with anyone in school so weird, that they made you think that you had been the weird one, altho it was them and not you

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!