6/8 Noir Members win Lawsuit against Luk Factory

• GOOD RIDDANCE LUK FACTORY piece of shit company

there's actually 9 members but not a single fan sits here and

claims Yunsung as one of them after his attempted murder of his ex g/f

I wonder if the 2 who didn't win were the ones that went to the military

either way i hope they regroup and stay together

Rough Translation:

[ENews Today reporter Jung Young-mi] Six members of the group Noir won a lawsuit against their former agency to terminate the exclusive contract.

According to the legal community on the 2nd, the 14th Civil Affairs Department of the Western District Court (Chief Judges Jung Hee-rim, Yoo Eun-ji, and Lee Won-joong) ruled that the defendant will bear the costs of winning the plaintiff and litigation in a lawsuit against the former Luck Factory, which six out of nine Noir members filed against the former Luckfactory.

It also ruled against the plaintiff in a damages lawsuit filed by Luckfactory against Noir.

Noir is a nine-member boy group that debuted on April 9, 2018, and includes Kim Yeon-guk and Yoo Ho-yeon, who appeared in Produce 101 Season 2, and has been on hiatus since its fourth album released in April 2020.

According to Noir's legal representative, Sunbaek (lawyer Jeon Hyun-kyu), Noir signed an exclusive contract with Luck Factory in 2018 for 6 years and 6 months, but the agency violated various obligations, including supporting entertainment activities and providing settlement data, and filed a lawsuit with the court in July 2022 to confirm the absence of the exclusive contract.

However, Luck Factory (CEO Looning-won) refused to terminate the exclusive contract and filed a lawsuit against them for damages.

Lawyer Jeon Hyun-kyu, who represented Noir, explained the reason for the lawsuit, saying, "The agency should issue settlement statements and long-term data every quarter from the time sales occurred, but it did not provide proper support, such as not attaching evidence. Since July 2020, the plaintiffs have not been able to provide vehicle support for hair care, makeup support, and performances such as hair dyeing, and since October 1, 2021, they have violated their obligation to support entertainment activities for plaintiffs under exclusive contracts because they do not have the minimum human and material resources for entertainment planning, such as registering a shared office as a company address."

The court said in a ruling, "It is reasonable to assume that the agency violated the obligation to conduct and entrust education, the obligation to support all kinds of support, and to provide settlement and settlement data, which broke the trust relationship between the plaintiffs and the defendant."

He also added, "In April 2022, the Defendant attempted to transfer the rights and obligations under the exclusive contract, including the management authority of the Plaintiffs, to other agencies without the written consent of the Plaintiffs, in violation of the contents of the exclusive contract in this case, and under such circumstances, the Plaintiffs are likely to have strong doubts about whether the Defendant is willing or capable of faithfully implementing the Plaintiffs' support for entertainment activities as a management company."

Source: eNews Today (http://www.enewstoday.co.kr )

For those going who?

here's their mv's

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They legit have not had a comeback since 2020

other than Seunghoon's solo single with no promotion

• AHH I was right

Yeonkuk and Seunghoon are not free

stupid ass company

External Content www.instagram.com

From Minhyuk's insta

Hello, Lumiere
    Noir Lee Joon-yong, Kim Si-heon, Yoo Ho-yeon, Kim Min-hyuk, Yang Si-ha, and Kim Dae-won.

I'm going to come back with good news
    It would be nice to say hello
    Today, with some heavy news
    I'm here to say hello.

Six of us are noir
    I worked with my former agency, "Luck Factory,"
    The financial problems of the agency and the exclusive contract
    Due to the violation of business
    I want to keep my trust and relationship alive
    I judged that I couldn't.

For this reason, starting with the delivery of the content certification in June 2022
    For about 2 years, I worked with my agency, "Luck Factory,"
    "A claim for confirmation of non-existence of exclusive contract"
    And for the 'damage claim' claimed by the other party
    We've been doing two trials,
    We won both cases on 2024.04.18
    The contract has been terminated.

2018.04.09 From your dream debut to now
    Thank you for supporting and loving us
    Lumiere fans
    It was such a great help.
    Thank you.

I wanted to show you better performances
    lacking due to various circumstances
    I'm so happy to show you that
    I'm so sorry and heartbroken.

As "Noir", I'm going to talk to you
    I can't be with you
    In the future, the members will be in their own positions
    I'll work hard.

Also, I'm going to share some good news
    I'll try harder to deliver it to you.

Lastly, Lumiere who loves us!
    I hope you are always healthy and happy.
    Thank you.

Noir Lee Joon-yong, Kim Si-heon, Yoo Ho-yeon, Kim Min-hyuk, Yang Si-ha, Kim Dae-won.

https://www.enewstoday.co.kr/n…leView.html?idxno=2122700

• External Content www.instagram.com

Siha said the same on his

Siheon as well

And Daewon

Yeonkuk hasn't posted

Hoyeon

Junyong

• Ugh i so badly want Seunghoon to just spill all the shit...I still have screen shots of one of the members being pissed about their youtube account

External Content twitter.com

External Content x.com

HOYEON SHOULD JUST SPILL

• Handwritten note by Daewon

rough trans:

Hello, I'm Kim Daewon.
    I'm writing this letter because I want to convey my heart through letters to those who have loved me.
    I'm so sorry that I'm hurting the Lumiere who cared for Noir and loved him constantly.
    Not as much as Lumiere, but it was also a big hurt for me, who really cared about the team called Noir and was proud of it.
    Since my debut and debut on April 9, 2018, I have been doing many activities such as broadcasting activities, overseas tours, and events, and thanks to Lumiere, a team called Noir has grown and I have been able to grow as well.
    Thanks to Lumiere, I was really happy to laugh, cry, and feel a lot of emotions.
    I wanted to show you better and better songs, but it's really upsetting to think that I can't show you anymore.
    But I'll work hard and come back with a better performance. I don't think it's over and I haven't given up yet, so I'll be back. I'd really appreciate it if you could wait until I come back.
    Thank you so much for giving me so much love for noir and me.
    As much as you gave me so much love, I'll be back.
    Lastly, our Lumiere, I'm so sorry, thank you, and I love you.

• I just finished my run on the treadmill and came across that article, I have so many rude things to say towards LUK's for their treatment, and as a Lumiere I'm honestly thinking how badly I want to write support messages and just create an instagram again just so they know they still have our support.

I hope the boys are okay, Siheon, Seunghoon and Daewonnie still have such a special place in my heart, it really hurts to hear this news but we all knew something was going on. Airplane Mode is still iconic for me, and I still listen to, 'As a Star', 'Magic', 'Gift' and 'Beautiful' from time to time.

Thank you for providing the rough eng trans of Daewon's letter.

• I just finished my run on the treadmill and came across that article, I have so many rude things to say towards LUK's for their treatment, and as a Lumiere I'm honestly thinking how badly I want to write support messages and just create an instagram again just so they know they still have our support.

I hope the boys are okay, Siheon, Seunghoon and Daewonnie still have such a special place in my heart, it really hurts to hear this news but we all knew something was going on. Airplane Mode is still iconic for me, and I still listen to, 'As a Star', 'Magic', 'Gift' and 'Beautiful' from time to time.

Thank you for providing the rough eng trans of Daewon's letter.

They seem fine at least Daewon does.

They all liked my post

i'm worried about yeonkuk and seunghoon. Yeonkuk must be enlisted there's been silence from him for quite awhile

and no idea why seunghoon wasn't included unless he didn't because of his solo release he just had which he probably did himself.

idk. i'll keep updating if others say something

Screenshot_4.png

• External Content www.instagram.com

Hello, I'm Siha
    Starting as a 19-year-old trainee, it took about eight years to finish. Most of my 20s were noir, as are the other members.
    I really wanted to be on stage, meet the fans more, and I wanted to do better. But maybe because of my lack of activities and experience compared to my years
    I've always felt like I'm not good enough. I'm sorry and thank you for loving me so much.
    After the activities disappeared, I came to my parents' house, spent time with my family, did part-time work that I had never done before, met my friends, and learned a lot of precious things that I had forgotten.
    And now, rather than dreaming, I thought, "Let's face reality," and let's put music aside for a while. (I think I will continue to do it as a hobby.) My goal now is to work hard in the military and get a job after being discharged.

Thank you for your generous love,
    For making unforgettable memories,
    Thank you so much for being with us in our 20s.
    I'll never forget it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!