We need a thread from @whyknock about bts & K.O.R.E.A. Where is he/she???

• this is the perfect time to write a think piece on why bang should have export bts to US and should have not care about K.O.R.E.A or koreans. And bts should have done a world tour etc.

WhyKnock accept my apology for not seeing your vision. I agree with you. The way koreans treat bts, they really should have just ignore that country and should have gone on a world tour.😑

• qamar-atti

Changed the title of the thread from “We need a thread from @whyknock. Where is he/she???” to “We need a thread from @whyknock about bts & K.O.R.E.A. Where is he/she???”.
  • this is the perfect time to write a think piece on why bang should have export bts to US and should have not care about K.O.R.E.A or koreans. And bts should have done a world tour etc.

WhyKnock accept my apology for not seeing your vision. I agree with you. The way koreans treat bts, they really should have just ignore that country and should have gone on a world tour.😑

I cannot hypernate Korea anymore since the mods will get angry.

But Bang's actions are very questionable. He only thought about how he would be seen among the richer people of Korea, and did not give a shit about the group's popularity. He made his money, and now has put BTS into the back burner.

The one positive thing for MHJ is that if she were running BTS, she would NEVER have made the group return to Korea until their peak days were over. Never.

I do not give a crap about how the Korean men think. Their opinion is not worth anything.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!