BE'O - '밤새' MV (Prequel ver.) is so cute and romantic

• enjoy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm so happy to see that he is promoting on more music stages to, I definitely recommend, thanks for checking it out 😊

It's so hard to keep one profile picture with all the cute images and thumbnails coming out lol

• I saw him here

like his songs since Show Me The Money

• I saw him here

like his songs since Show Me The Money

I just watched that not to long ago to, we may not have the cutest fandom name (Umbrella's is the correct english translation...), but any questions I'm always down to answer. I write articles about him and often update his profile. 😊

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!