Why Suga's D-Day tour was better than any BTS concert

• It's because I watched Suga's concert live in theatres ;(;(;( BTS concerts could never :|

My favourite moments were when he was playing the piano and the guitar. Seesaw acoustic version, life goes on, him singing burn it chorus, the whole amygdala performance, when he brought non-enlisted BTS for performances and so many more :borahae:

Here is one of my favourite clips from his concert:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Please share your favourite BTS and co.(Meaning BTS members) concert clips below because I'm in my missing BTS hours and I can't find any BTS hourly concert accounts on twt. :pepe-laser-eyes:

• This sequence for no particular reason ;judgingpepe:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the OG of course :finger-heart:

• The crowd was insane =O

• This whole concert though. Especially closer :borahae::borahae:

External Content youtu.be

Some clips

• You’re back! :facepalm:

MHJ scandal paved the way!!!!

I'm only back because tphf needed some akorns. :eyes:

Good to see youuuu :borahae::borahae:

And JIN IS RETURNING SOON. AREN'T YOU HAPPY??

Also post some BTS concert clips because I miss them:holding-back-tears:

+ One of my fav recent jin performance that I keep repeating for you

External Content youtu.be

• Thanks for spelling my name correctly for once :finger-heart:

• Good to see you too :*

Have you been truly gone or air pacepalming akp anonymously? ^^

Omgggg I’m so happy for the near return of the king!! We watched and mourned them all leave now one by one we celebrate them coming back!

• My fav thing about the BWL performances in PTD concerts has to be the way namjoon always changed the lyrics

• Good to see you too :*

Have you been truly gone or air pacepalming akp anonymously? ^^

Omgggg I’m so happy for the near return of the king!! We watched and mourned them all leave now one by one we celebrate them coming back!

I've not been on akp. Lost interest in k-pop with so many quality BTS releases :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

Yess, I'm so excited for more music and performances from Jin :borahae:

• Found the clip of him intentionally missing the beat here

• Please share your favourite BTS and co.(Meaning BTS members) concert clips below

Black Swan in concert

that is epic and its own piece of art right there

i shall see this live

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!