Young Posse drops 1st generation style ad

• This is the most 1995 kpop ad I've ever seen.

Absolutely genius.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you go into their YouTube channel, you'll find an "episode" of this with English subtitles.

I'll post it here for those interested in watching.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This is the most 1995 kpop ad I've ever seen.

Absolutely genius.

External Content youtu.be

young posse is so original and fresh

• If you go into their YouTube channel, you'll find an "episode" of this with English subtitles.

I laughed so hard at this. The judges are hilarious. Best content ever.

• btw guys JesseAlex  David33 did you see moonbyul does XXL challenge ? :eyes:

Yep. I lost it for a sec! Still waiting for a real collab or a meeting between them.

If you go into their YouTube channel, you'll find an "episode" of this with English subtitles.

This video is sums up, so well, why I love this group. 😅

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!