Two videos that are getting more attention after LE SSERAFIM Coachella

• Two videos that are getting more attention after LE SSERAFIM Coachella

Two videos that are getting more attention after LE SSERAFIM Coachella Two-videos-that-are-getting-more-attention-after-LE-SSERAFIM-Coachella.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The number of views suddenly increased by 300,000 in 5 hours after LE SSERAFIM Coachella

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The number of views increased by 800,000 in 7 hours after LE SSERAFIM Coachella

1. BLACKPINK is so cool ㄷㄷ

2. NewJeans did well

3. For real, BLACKPINK is legendary

4. Legend BLACKPINK

5. I also watched BLACKPINK’s Coachella video again yesterday and they did so well..

6. Will I see a group like BLACKPINK again?

7. Wow Jennie’s rap is daebak… Wow crazy, she’s so cool

8. BLACKPINK is BLACKPINK! They are so cool! NewJeans is fresh and cute

9. I was surprised to see that Rosé’s voice did not waver even when she was singing and walking

10. Yesterday I also watched a lot of BLACKPINK videos on YouTube

11. Both did so well

12. BLACKPINK is daebak

Original post (1)

Two videos that are getting more attention after LE SSERAFIM Coachella – Pannkpop

• I also saw some 2NE1 videos on my timeline, I am not sure if their videos is also gaining views.

External Content twitter.com

• Can we just have a mega thread

Hey now, that is my job! 8o

I agree, we need to merge a bunch of threads.

• I would say comparing isn’t very fair. BP and NJs in my opinion don’t have too hard songs to sing and their dances aren’t too complicated.Let me take the NJs comment back a little bit as I think they dances can be technically difficult but not terribly physical demanding for a trained dancer

LSF songs and dances are a bit more difficult. But even given that they did well

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!