The more I think about what (G)I-DLE pulled off with Fate, the more impressive it is

• Please tag me for the Year End Rarami Chart

I'm legitimately not sure what your point of contention is nor how I should respond so...

:meme-what:

There is an Akorn fee to see the full list at the end year.. You'd have to wait another 6 months till I release it public for any late or unexpected data

• I love G-Idle, but their new album is not my fave for sure, but FATE is a good song. I've seen so many people only talking nonsense, saying G-Idle is finished, and they don't have many fans, and they're not 4th gen leaders, because IVE and NewJeans are much bigger.

More like, more recent. And sadly, people have recency bias and don't like to do research. It's pretty clear who leads the 4th gen, even tho I hate to talk about these childish things.

Honestly, I don't think groups like NewJeans, ILLIt or Babymonster will achieve something like they did. 4 PAK in a row and also, this.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Soyeon needs to let a different creative get involved in their song production

Anyone who suggests that are quite simply idiots.

It's already nauseating dealing with kpop stans complete lack of media literacy or song comprehension, them suggesting Soyeon should back off is just the cherry on top on broadcasting their stupidity.

(G)I-DLE are where they are today because Soyeon pushes the envelope. Do all of her ideas land? No, I'd be the first to admit it. But she always pushes the sound, the creative vision, the direction of the group, she's on a mid-tier semi-useless label fighting in a cutthroat market with the other groups having massive money and a worldwide canvass for songs.

She's gotta take more risks and try things because quite frankly if she rested on her laurels (G)I-DLE would be forgotten in a moment.

She's also got a perfect insight into what lands with Korean listeners. I'd suggest Super Lady's relative lower performance (still top 10) was her trying to thread the needle on international and Korean listeners. When she just focuses on Korean listeners she'll always know what they want.

Soyeon is just such a generational talent, absolute masterclass of a performer, rapper, dancer, singer, leader, composer, lyricist, creative director etc etc. There's never been anyone like her before in Kpop, and most likely will never be anyone like her again.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!