'After LIKE' has surpassed 1 BILLION digital points on Circle Digital Chart - IVE become the First Girl Group to have multiple songs with +1 BILLION points!!

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bonus

External Content x.com

ead47f74c3dc14bd46149812f2155b77.jpgImage ⁘ 007833105f6b7733cb4d3f8c61fa19ae.jpg3291b57d2612af71f190a448dba0c51c.jpg

• Chocolate-cheeks

Changed the title of the thread from “'After LIKE' has surpassed 1 BILLION digital points on Circle Digital Chart - they become the First Girl Group to have multiple songs with +1 BILLION points” to “'After LIKE' has surpassed 1 BILLION digital points on Circle Digital Chart - IVE become the First Girl Group to have multiple songs with +1 BILLION points!!”.
  • If only some groups released their songs earlier they would have gotten 2 or 3 songs by then give them a few more months and they will overtake IVE

Or something something that haters have said

Nugu flops IVE can savour their shortlived 2 weeks of glory

:pepe-tongue::pepe-tongue:

I'm just embracing what haters have said about IVE glad to see my flop faves doing moderately well

• "Moderately" well and it's something fans of other groups would use to explain why their faves are bigger than IVE ^^

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!