ILLIT's Wonhee looks very young for her age but its kind of weird

• don't spread fake news the 3rd most voted is Minju... Jiwoo ranked 8th in the finals.

If you re-read my comment you will see I specifically stated that they changed the process last "minute" (for the Finale)

Which I believe was to get the result the Show Runners wanted

So that final "vote" count you are referencing is the end result of that change (i.e. the result they wanted)

Korean and International fans could vote once a day in the lead up to the finale which was then weighted to 50/50

During the Finale only Korean Fans could vote and their Live vote would count for 70% of the total and those previous votes would count for 30% (so again weighted)

Which means AT MOST International fans had 15% say no matter how many voted

Why specifically a 70/30 split at the end there?

That 70/30 split was only revealed during the Finale, at which point they already had the data from the daily votes, so had a good idea of Korean and International Voting patterns

So I believe after crunching the numbers they determined that a 70/30 split would likely align the results with what the debut lineup they wanted

And despite all that they still had to pull out the Last minute "only 2 are voted by fans, the other 4 by judges" which was also never alluded to before the finale

So i don't think it is an unreasonable assumption that the Producers didn't like the way International Fans were voting

So who were International Fans voting for?

Sadly the only information we have was from the PREVIOUS rounds International weighted voting which was;

Chanelle and Jihyun were already eliminated

So you can see why I hazard a guess that Jiwoo was the one the Producers really didn't want to debut

As far as I am concerned International fans had zero say, and Korean fans potentially had a little say

The Showrunners ultimately had Final say

• So big 6 was really something.

imagine Hybe debut 2 group from RUN:

1. The girl crush/strong women concept = Jiwoo, Yunah, Jeemin, Chanelle, Jihyun, and Jonggeun

2. The fairy/innocent/cute concept = Wonhee, Yongseo, Minju, Iroha, Himena, and Moka

Yes im a fans who didnt really move on 100% from this :sweatr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!