To those in group chats, do you like em or hate em? I'm divided.. [poll]

• How do you view social media/group chats in general? 6

1. Love em, great interactions/ funny (4) 67%
    2. I'm only in them for updates/ keep in touch (2) 33%
    3. I don't hate them but don't love them (0) 0%

So I was just curious what people thought about group chats, I'm usually the one who never says to much in them and they make me uncomfortable.

But having such a big family like I do, I'm in the general group chat, cousins only group chat and the girls group chat. Which is fine cause I do enjoy a lot of it, but I'm kinda leaning towards the I don't like it side to much and eventually turned notifications off.

I love my fam and we have been closer since I came out, and I have never talked with my brothers as much as I do now and I love that for us

But even being in a group chat on snapchat, is it just something I have to get used to? I'm not on social media at all, I own a photography thing but that's about it and I've turned the notifications off cause it can be a bit much

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “To those in group chats, do you like em or hate em? I'm divied.. [poll]” to “To those in group chats, do you like em or hate em? I'm divided.. [poll]”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!