To those in group chats, do you like em or hate em? I'm divided.. [poll]

• How do you view social media/group chats in general? 6

1. Love em, great interactions/ funny (4) 67%
    2. I'm only in them for updates/ keep in touch (2) 33%
    3. I don't hate them but don't love them (0) 0%

So I was just curious what people thought about group chats, I'm usually the one who never says to much in them and they make me uncomfortable.

But having such a big family like I do, I'm in the general group chat, cousins only group chat and the girls group chat. Which is fine cause I do enjoy a lot of it, but I'm kinda leaning towards the I don't like it side to much and eventually turned notifications off.

I love my fam and we have been closer since I came out, and I have never talked with my brothers as much as I do now and I love that for us

But even being in a group chat on snapchat, is it just something I have to get used to? I'm not on social media at all, I own a photography thing but that's about it and I've turned the notifications off cause it can be a bit much

"Respect your efforts, Respect Yourself" - B.I Dance Practice Room Quote.

Seventeen ᡣ𐭩 Monsta X ᡣ𐭩 OnlyOneOf ᡣ𐭩 EPEX ᡣ𐭩 Mino ᡣ𐭩 Dabin ᡣ𐭩 Colde ᡣ𐭩 Do Hanse ᡣ𐭩 Penomeco ᡣ𐭩 homezone ᡣ𐭩 Wyatt (ONF) hearted my fanletter (x2), Shinwon (PTG) hearted my fan letter, Hong Eunki hearted my Youtube comment (2024)

• BebeCarat-0

Changed the title of the thread from “To those in group chats, do you like em or hate em? I'm divied.. [poll]” to “To those in group chats, do you like em or hate em? I'm divided.. [poll]”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!