I don’t trust jype

• Because they probably are not given very much money 💰, I dreamt that Twice was actually poor, and they sued JYP together. I don’t like companies like JYP because they don’t pay well. I just want Twice to be well off, considering everything they have to deal with, like haters who criticize them for their singing skills. Sana is still hated to this day because of her post. I just want her to live happy even though my life sucks and I am poor.

• my only issue with JYPE is him actively preventing certain group members from solo activities (aka twice) I think it's getting better with the newer groups but compare twice members solo activities for the first 6 years vs their activities during and post the 7th year lol

• my only issue with JYPE is him actively preventing certain group members from solo activities (aka twice) I think it's getting better with the newer groups but compare twice members solo activities for the first 6 years vs their activities during and post the 7th year lol

They just wanted to make sure they would re-sign, and the company is doing the same thing all over with itzy and nmixx.

All the money that twice left on the table because JYPE didn't let them do solo work.

Funnily enough that ones that got a good amount of solo work didn't re-sign.

• They just wanted to make sure they would re-sign, and the company is doing the same thing all over with itzy and nmixx.

All the money that twice left on the table because JYPE didn't let them do solo work.

Funnily enough that ones that got a good amount of solo work didn't re-sign.

that's right that's exactly why I think what JYP did was "scummy"??? dodgy???

he deliberately prevented from having solos so that they would renew...

BP? lol

I like BP and I like twice I couldn't give two shits about JYPE or YGE - I want what is best for the members...for twice JYP (the man) is still haunted by the ghost of suzy. You cannot tell me the members of twice didn't want solo activities - that all of a sudden in the seventh year the brand deals just came rushing in when compared to the previous 6 years lol

For BP I didn't really care if they renewed or not - if they were happy with YGE great that's their decision - if they weren't and wanted out great...at least with lots of solo activities they had more options and more options for idols is always a good thing no?

• I was talking about GOT7, which for some reason JYPE let them promote solo. Especially bambam and jackson.

I imagine if twice had been properly promoted at their peak, they would have done what BP did, just staying with JYPE for group work and signing with another agency for solo work.

It's not that JYPE can't promote them, it is just that they are not interested in doing that.

I just find it funny when people bring up the suzy situation to justify the lack of solo promotion and imply that will affect the group's popularity, even though that didn't stop BP to be very successful.

• sorry my bad - not that familiar with got7 they were a bit before my time (I only got into kpop in 2019 lol)

I think individually they would have been even bigger and more well know and maybe they would have jumped ship individually but that's hindsight for you huh?

I guess the question will arise in a couple of years whether twice's next renewal they will still go with jyp for the solo activities

• Mmmm, ok

1. I find hard to believe that all the nine members resign for pennies.
    2. I saw other groups, that make way less money that Twice, living a very very good life.
    3. Of my Knowledge, no idol sued JYP for unfair payment.
    Trust me. In 20s years when we were figthing for water and oxigen in the wasted lands, they will be living in some neo city with their rich husbands in some fancy house, and they still will be giving concerts for old nostalgic onces. Dont worry.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!