[instiz] Cravity Hyeongjun, NCT Xiaojun, UNIS Nana new KR-CH-JP MC's of The Show. Knetz react

• AVvXsEj_2hb04BaYGuGmoaIeRSUETEHk0TB0K9DvSvjg7KWppK5cRA2I99-2kCn6RmgFloewVl0s_rzBfTgYctbTDgytIvs3JfySKnr-vsCIwYHZH9l3Oek9sfBHzi7zOR1b3iCDxXd0nO-4Pq6TYXH8AC1MnyrVqLg0b9Xf9bOqfaAT-sZF0AQ673r2Rlu7hBb7=s16000

Gravity's Hyeongjun, NCT's Xiaojun, and UNIS' Nana have become the new faces of 'The Show'.
    According to Star News' exclusive coverage on the 6th, Hyeongjun and Nana have been confirmed as the MCs for SBS M's 'The Show'. The existing MC, Xiaojun, will remain, while ATEEZ's Yeosang and Tempest's Hyeongseop stepped down from their MC positions on 'The Show' on the 5th.
    (...)

original post: here

1. Annng Hyeongjun-annng

2. Oh Nana stil hasn't debuted but she's already an MC?

3. You're telling me that our Deokjun is the oldest here?

4. Wow Hyeongjun-ie as the MC?

5. *Gasp* Xiaojun

6. So Xiaojun is still doing it

7. The Jun-ie!!!!

8. Xiaojun is a praiseworthy puppy

9. Wow Hyeongjun as an MC?ㅠ

10. Omo Jun-ah!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• At least F&F is doing something... I wonder if SBS will make one of the korean member as mc of inkigayo

Last 3 Inka female MC's were all actresses

we will see will they go for a change

overall I think that if they will go for female Idol then they will pick someone from rookies who is/might be popular in Korea but won't go to world tour yet

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!