I think Smart might be another Blackbird Eve Beard and The Witch

• I dunno what that Eve Bluebird Psychic the title of the song is you know what I mean

But like I feel Smart might have that same kind of trajectory. Slowly rising and more memorable than Easy.

The dance is already getting way more traction

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Chaewon’s impact 🤭

Seriously tho, just like bluebeard vs unforgiven, smart is the catchier song compared to easy and the choreo is also way better and easier to go viral (and also less ugly hklkhgkj), so if source music knows what’s good for them they need to start jumping on that smart train asap and capitalise on its virality like they did bluebeard. Can’t tell how high smart can reach in terms of success, but i do know even from my first listen that easy ain’t gonna be that hit song they want just like unforgiven wasn’t. Source music needs to do sth with their title track selection lol bc this ain’t it

• Chaewon’s impact 🤭

Seriously tho, just like bluebeard vs unforgiven, smart is the catchier song compared to easy and the choreo is also way better and easier to go viral (and also less ugly hklkhgkj), so if source music knows what’s good for them they need to start jumping on that smart train asap and capitalise on its virality like they did bluebeard. Can’t tell how high smart can reach in terms of success, but i do know even from my first listen that easy ain’t gonna be that hit song they want just like unforgiven wasn’t. Source music needs to do sth with their title track selection lol bc this ain’t it

My tiktok is just full of Chaewon smart fancam now

TikTok · fancams
    429.9K likes, 1728 comments. “4+4 | #chaewon #채원 #fancam #isafeels #lesserafim #smartlesserafim | chaewon smart fancam”
    vt.tiktok.com

• Finally got to watch this performance and god....sorry to say Chaewon and Yunjin are the only saving grace for this performance for me. I will stick to actual Afropop if i want to listen to these kinds of beats.

I hope their music director stay away from Aamaarae next i dont want them butchering her style next ;(

LSF had such a strong image and identity but lately idk every comeback they are trying to jump on to popular sounds. If they do it tastefully like perfect night maybe i can get behind it but stuff like smart, unforgiven are just aint it - at least for me. It just makes me go appreciate the originals more.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Easy stream numbers are very stable, another hit TT and it haven't taken off in TikTok yet. Smart is on the way to their biggest b-side hit at least internationally.

:pepe-notes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!