Le Sserafim Easy - 919k on 4th Day/1st Week sales

• wooo ho hoooo :pepe-cha-ching:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• slight dip in comparison to Unforgiven

External Content twitter.com

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Le Sserafim Easy 1st Day/1st Week sales - already 730k!” to “Le Sserafim Easy - 783k on 1st Day/1st Week sales”.
  • Yup, a bit of a dip from Unforgiven but solid first day. Looks like they were hit with the sales decrease trend but still looking promising for first week. Apparently Japanese sales will count for tomorrow.

피어나

• it seems like there's a boycott ongoing right now (don't quote me on this, i just saw it on instagram since i follow le sserafim collectors) which COULD explain the slight dip

overall though the numbers are great, some girls just wish they'd sell 800k on the first day. le sserafim consecutive million seller soon i think :pepe_akorns:

• it seems like there's a boycott ongoing right now (don't quote me on this, i just saw it on instagram since i follow le sserafim collectors) which COULD explain the slight dip

overall though the numbers are great, some girls just wish they'd sell 800k on the first day. le sserafim consecutive million seller soon i think :pepe_akorns:

yea theres this huge palestine boycott going and its global

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Le Sserafim Easy - 783k on 1st Day/1st Week sales” to “Le Sserafim Easy - 804k on 2nd Day/1st Week sales”.
  • External Content twitter.com

• External Content twitter.com

• bartkun

Changed the title of the thread from “Le Sserafim Easy - 804k on 2nd Day/1st Week sales” to “Le Sserafim Easy - 919k on 4th Day/1st Week sales”.
  • External Content x.com

External Content x.com

☆꧁✬◦°˚°◦. ɨʀɛռɛ .◦°˚°◦✬꧂☆

2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv55af7edab7cd64948fddbc7ba56fa20d4b580f7e.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv979c9ba47c799c3241576d9cc6eea5ce7bc23ad5.gifvf8d40925569ca4c94b2d0dcc4f41a7c629c59711.gifv5f0c8726618195e26fe69a6f9893ad9a177dbdb9.gifv2bdda263be1efd4f08fb4afd1a7867078410d1d2.gifv

• Awesome, seems like a solid fanbase in Japan

Edit: sorry double post

External Content x.com

피어나

Edited once, last by monamia ().

• External Content x.com

피어나

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!