[Trailer] Dragon Ball DAIMA "Son Goku" Character Trailer / Premieres Fall 2024

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

still not clear if this is cannon to the main continuity or what but what we do know is that is being written personally by Toriyama himself

i noticed a lot of people don't like the idea of turning goku and the others small, i don't hate the idea but is going to depend of the plot (which we still have no idea what is about) at least the animation looks nice

• please tell me it's not 'solo' story?

I mean the first clip with all characters seemed great because everyone was turned to kids / minis

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I waited 7 years for dragon ball super new season and we get this? Sigh I mean hope it is good tho better than nothing

well the first trailer was much better

• well the first trailer was much better

Yes it looks good and promising it's just that I wanted to see the super manga animated first :cryingr:

• i still remember gt. hope it's way better than that

yeah the idea is very similar to GT although in this case Toriyama directly wrote the episodes, seems he is more involved in the production of Daima than what he did for DBS

I waited 7 years for dragon ball super new season and we get this? Sigh I mean hope it is good tho better than nothing

wait 7 years already? tt6UYAG.png

i actually watched Super while it was airing and i'm surprised it was that long ago

hopefully once Daima ends they go back to the Anime, i've been reading the manga but is not the same

please tell me it's not 'solo' story?

I mean the first clip with all characters seemed great because everyone was turned to kids / minis

well the first trailer was much better

yeah the other trailer is better although i guess they released the new one because Goku is the most popular character so that would get the most attention

there is more info about the series here including a message from Toriyama, he states that is going to be an adventure about Goku and friends so we can expect to see the others

actually along the new trailer Toriyama also posted new sketches for the other characters, since they are going to tone down the power levels it would be nice if they give a chance for the others characters to do something

External Content twitter.com

n240129150-3.jpg?_=1706822640

n240129150-4.jpg?_=1706822640

n240129150-5.jpg?_=1706822640

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!