[ LIVE ] LEE HYORI “MISS KOREA” covered by JENNIE KIM + " You and Me " on lee hyori's red carpet!

• Exactly what I was thinking about that today im not really excited for collab stages nowdays and I feel like guys/girls rarely really collab anymore compared to back then it was probs why I was so excited for the Junho/Yoona collab. Even back in the day the lee hyori/big bang stage like imagine that now days.. or even the like random variety shows back then that gen 2 groups did stuff in.. crazy to think about.

Maybe it was because we were younger, but the collabs back then felt more natural, I dont know 😅 not it all looks very staged and fake?

EDIT- Maybe because idols have to tip toe around each other much more nowadays

• Maybe it was because we were younger, but the collabs back then felt more natural, I dont know 😅 not it all looks very staged and fake?

EDIT- Maybe because idols have to tip toe around each other much more nowadays

Yeah they deffo tip toe around each other more now days cause anything related means dating LOL.

• Hot topic

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

More than 400 comments now

“ < 4 you & her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!