"THE ONE PIECE" Full Anime Remake of Eiichiro Oda's ONE PIECE announced! + first trailer unveiled, produced by Wit Studio (Spy × Family) and Netflix

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

is on commemoration of the series 25th anniversary!

i love ONE PIECE, the anime was my introduction to the series but i do admit that in the later parts the animation has been pretty inconsistent and the pacing has been getting worse since they got too close to the manga's current story

so i think is a good thing, ONE PIECE has over 1,000 episodes so it may be hard for new fans to get into, i'm hoping for consistent art direction through the whole thing and to compress several of the slower paced episodes into a single one, just imagine even if they use the events of 3 episodes of the original into 1 of the remake that is still going to end being more that 400 / 500 episodes

• So this anime is going to be some sort of One piece the origin type of thing ?

remake of the first saga of the anime! basically the first 50 episodes or so, it may continue beyond that although is not going to air until 2025

• One Piece was my childhood and I will forever treasure this anime in my heart<333

but i don't know how i feel about this one ... I felt the same way when Boruto was released, I still have not read nor watched it. I'm not a big fan of remakes in general so I'm unsure about this :/

But i might give it a try

i do like the original anime a lot, is not until after the time skip that many of my issues with it (bad pacing, inconsistent animation, filler) start to become noticeable, mostly i'm happy because this can introduce a lot of people to One Piece

unfortunately Boruto (specially as of lately) barely even feels like it belongs to the same universe as Naruto although not that surprising since Kishimoto is not really involved with the project, just supervises Ikemoto

something nice is that this year we likely are getting 4 new original episodes of Naruto set before Sasuke left Konoha, they were supposed to premiere in October last year but got delayed

One Piece with better pacing? Yes please! I have been waiting for this for years!

i'm also looking forward to it because of that, i watched the anime until around the end of Punk Hazard but the pacing was horrendous at that point so i changed to the manga (although i did watch the Wano arc Anime)

also check One Pace, is a fan project that has been running for a while that carefully edits the anime episodes to stay as close as possible to the pace of the manga, many arcs without the filler end being half of the original length

Watch One Pace | The Definitive One Piece Viewing Experience
    One Pace is a fan project that recuts the One Piece anime in an endeavor to bring it more in line with the pacing of the original manga by Eiichiro Oda. The…
    onepace.net

I didn't know this. I thought they will animate whole thing.

is still unclear specially since is not going to premiere until 2025 / 2026 but what we know so far is that the East Blue saga is going to be adapted which is everything that happens before they entered the Grand Line but likely they are going to continue past that

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!