A thing that I forget since I've become an ARMY is.......

• that BTS stands for more things and not just Bangtan Sonyeondan

Because as a film student, I can't tell you how many times I've gotten excited/confused when I hear someone in class mention BTS but then again I remember that they mean Bbehind The Scenes and not Bangtan Sonyeondan

Today during Film, some guys in the back were filming because of a final we're doing and one of them said BTS (as in Behind The Scenes) and another said "BTS as in k-pop BTS? Why are we talking about them?" and then they spiraled into a conversation of about 5 minutes where they talked about BTS. I heard them talk about the enlistment. They were like "So you heard BTS is enlisting? are they like over?" and god knows how much I resisted getting up and explaining when another guy was like "Well in Korea it's mandatory.." and explained it.

so yeah, I sometimes get confused when I hear BTS and forget that BTS can mean other things and not just BTS

also was shocked that the guys in my class know about BTS and their enlistment but they are global stars so who wouldn't know? i think I even remember seeing it on the news that I watch

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ιм тнe oɴe ι ѕнoυld love ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Unc GIF - Unc GIFsAnmin GIF - Anmin GIFsUnc GIF - Unc GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!