[AKP Winter Wonderland 2023] No Bah Hum-Bingo! (CONCLUDED)

• Please read the entire post thoroughly if you plan to participate. THIS POST CONTAINS RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS.

No Bah Hum-Bingo is a festive bingo dedicated to spreading holiday cheer throughout the forum, and is the main event of Winter Wonderland!

Each bingo will earn you one ticket for a raffle that will be held after the event concludes. Just one is enough to enter, but more bingos = more chances to win! See below for more info about scoring bingos.

INSTRUCTIONS:

After you’ve finished reading this post, head over to the No Bah Hum-Bingo Tracking Thread to get your card, track your progress, and see more details on how to play.

RULES:

• Deadline is December 24th, 23:59 (11:59pm) EST (Eastern Standard Time). You MUST have your card URL and ALL proof of completion compiled in a single post in the tracking thread or else you will not be counted. All tracking posts will be disabled from editing after the deadline. No exceptions.
    • You are required to post proof of ALL completed spots in the tracking thread (specifications there). If there is no proof, that tile will be considered incomplete regardless.
    • One completed bingo (a diagonal, vertical, or horizontal line of 5 squares) will earn you one raffle ticket. You can earn up to 12 tickets if you complete the whole board—however, it is not necessary to do so, as you will be qualified for the raffle as long as you have at least one bingo.
    • You CANNOT complete any of your tasks in this thread or any other event thread (unless the task is participating in an event). However, hearts and compliments are much appreciated anyways! 😉
    • You CANNOT complete tasks using things that happened before midnight December 1st EST.
    • You can only win the raffle once. If you get drawn multiple times it will only count for one, and we will keep drawing until there is a total of three winners.
    • The raffle winners will be announced on December 27th.

PRIZES:

Raffle Winners (3):

—> 450 Akorns + 1 prize pool option

Prize pool options:

- LE badge

- 4x4 badge set

- Full set of idol statics

- 10 color badges (allkill only)

- 8 color badges (non-allkill only)

- You pick the next kpop artist to have statics made

As always, if you ever have any questions or need help, please feel free to post in this thread or send a DM to me or 3ne!

Have fun, and happy bingo-ing! :txt34:

• Did you see this bartkun ? :wink:

this sounds delicious

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi how do you link individual posts?

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• **im trying to link some posts that I hearted but I dunno if I should screenshot them or like just link the whole page. or what ;(

`✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺, 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘪𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵´

Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Jihyo in Talk that Talk MV | Twice, Merry happy,  Twice mv   Chaeyoung 🗡💙👓 - TALK THAT TALK MV (1) | Kpop wallpaper, Kpop girls, What  is love

`

• **im trying to link some posts that I hearted but I dunno if I should screenshot them or like just link the whole page. or what ;(

If u click on the time example 6 minutes ago etc it will link u directly to your post

• If u click on the time example 6 minutes ago etc it will link u directly to your post

TY! :borahae::borahae:

`

Changed the title of the thread from “[AKP Winter Wonderland 2023] No Bah Hum-Bingo! (RULES INSIDE)” to “[AKP Winter Wonderland 2023] No Bah Hum-Bingo! (CONCLUDED)”.
  • tetetete

You filled out a row on your bingo card but didn't add any proof in the tracking thread, making it ineligible for the raffle.

In the spirit of the holiday season, we're giving you until the end of the year (US time) to add your proof!

:cheer-bunny:

Please edit your tracking post with proof for the following squares:

• Compliment an individual idol who you don't stan
    • Leave a nice message on someone's wall
    • Leave a heart react on 5 posts around the forum
    • Compliment a male idol who you don't stan

NOTE: They must have been completed between December 1st and December 25th for them to count.

• oikalli

You forgot to add proof for one of your bingo squares, making it ineligible for the raffle.

In the spirit of the holiday season, we're giving you until the end of the year (US time) to add your proof!

:cheer-bunny:

Please edit your tracking post with proof for the following square:

• Stream a track or MV from an artist you don't usually listen to

NOTE: It must have been completed between December 1st and December 25th for it to count.

• how am i just seeing this now ;(

im so sorry ... i was pretty awol that week after christmas

plus i kinda turned off all notifs .... cuz i had like constant notifs that were just random replies to any threads .... but now i only get notifs when smb dm's me or replies directly to a post i made n i cant change it probably can but just lazy

thanks for trying though :skull:

`

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!