Bang Yedam's song sounds VERY familiar

• Hmmm

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh wow it does sound very familiar :sweat:

I have so many questions now...

was it deliberate? did he sample? did he even know of this song's existence? could it have been a melody that was stuck in his head but he didn't know where it came from? like an unconscious memory

• Oh wow it does sound very familiar :sweat:

I have so many questions now...

was it deliberate? did he sample? did he even know of this song's existence? could it have been a melody that was stuck in his head but he didn't know where it came from? like an unconscious memory

I wouldn't be surprised if it was this tbh. When I first heard Yedam's song I was like "I've heard this melody before" so I sang it into google and Fat Cat's song showed up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!