[Knetz] Koreans' reaction to Baekhyun's performance and visual with HEARTSTEEL @ League Of Legends worlds 2023 finals ceremony

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

F_coMerbMAAAKai.jpg:orig

F_Tx4rLbkAAFpiZ.jpg:orig

F_cpKlPWgAEbhbY.jpg:orig

AK7aPaCirlb-3R8xU00qR7Y88iZGeTy3W4e9-UJBtPVLGIqNss9abclnVbeeojShOs9ZFFogA2cXLyaQOvg882VN2V1cbfPe=w1920-h913

Theqoo: Baekhyun receives praises for his live singing at League of Legends World Championship Opening Ceremony

- I know Baekhyun’s a good singer but he dances well too.

- As expected one must be good at his craft.

- He seriously did so well. His outfit matches Ezreal and I really want to see the HQ photos.

- I watched it in person and his voice is really loud and powerful. His live singing was strong and everyone can hear.

- The song is kind of weird but Baekhyun’s voice nailed it.

- It’s been a quite since I saw Byun Baekhyun who is singing and dancing at the same time.

- Baekhyun is a trust-to-watch.

- Where has been Baekhyun’s solo concert?

- Singers should be like this.

- He did so well. Kindly drop an album…

- He did well at both dancing and live singing. I really want to see his performances more frequently.

- It’s insane. I want to go to his concert.

- His live singing while dancing amazed me. I personally found that he did so well.

- The choreography is a bit complicated. The dancing line did a good job.

- It’s definitely live singing. It’s even more obvious because of the sound system.

- You really can’t talk bad about Baekhyun’s singing ability.

source

F_SdQI0awAAPBX8.jpg:orig

F_TJPu7akAA7aAi.jpg:orig

F_TdIcDaYAADC9H.jpg:orig

F_TdIcCa0AAtSPk.jpg:orig

F_TdJAkawAA23Be.jpg:orig

[Instiz] I think Baekhyun is seriously gonna look so handsome in person...

- He's cold-looking handsome guy.

- The taste of natural camera.

- He's a cold-looking handsome guy... but when he smiles he looks warm.

- His face shape in person must be really pretty.

- He looks like Ezreal today.

- I only remember that his face was so small, and when he's not smiling he looks cold.

- His side profile is crazy.

- Wow he's so handsome, how come that visual is in its 30s?

- Byun Baekhyun, please comeback!

- He looks so sharp and cold in person but when he smiles, he looks like a baby.

- Give me more stages ASAP.

- He's so pretty tho. Because of the lights on stage I didn't realize that he was that pretty.

- You need to see Baekhyun in person. I thought there wouldn't be much difference between celebrities on camera and in person but when I saw Baekhyun I was like "there are too many times that he look better in real life than in camera" It got to the point where the Baekhyun I had seen so far seemed like a lie ...

source

External Content www.youtube.com

ExoLTaglist

• He killed it <3

External Content youtu.be

• Lore will change to make rzreal is baekhyun. The next arcane season will have baekhyun voice him😎. And then do a live action film and get baekhyun into acting lol.

THIS isn't uncommon. Final fantasy did this with the popular rockstar gackt. He's officially Genesis the character from final fantasy.

• External Content twitter.com

F_8JSKFXQAA1lQ7.jpg:orig

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!