Best Vixx B Sides From The Comeback

• I really liked these three.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• tbh Amnesia's mv was great the song overall felt a little underwhelming but nonetheless good

Chemical and savage are my favorite b-sides I didn't really like the others.

They still have some amazing concepts but as 3 members it still just feels empty. I wish Amnesia was a bit more "harder with heavier choreography" but that's just the type of music i enjoy. It will be great if next comeback **N** can actually join them.

• Yseki

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Lilac is really good, I like it .

Glad you liked it.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Fingers crossed we get a live clip like this,

For If you Come Tonight or Chemical. 🤞

• Fingers crossed we get a live clip like this,

For If you Come Tonight or Chemical. 🤞

I hope so too, or a music show performance.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!