I'm Liking The Styling For The Comeback

• Leo looks great!!! I was originally afraid the company might half ass the group comeback since it's been like 5 years. I'm intersted in what the concept is going to be now, the title track name is Amnesia.

1699578294-f-gc-sgbkaeqc71.jpeg

1699578295-f-gdlmhbyaajqus.jpeg

1699578295-f-gdlefbgaalvxz.jpeg

1699578296-f-gdzeiboaa3cvs.jpeg

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I thought the same thing, I originally thought it would be styling like chilling or losing game. But it's really unique

Def happy we are getting new music from them after Gonna Be Alright.

Gonna Be Alright was actually kind of a mood. I wish they promoted it. I enjoyed watching the Special Clip. Tho the Mcountdown stage of some of their old hits that they did around that time was def bittersweet. I was happy the fandom and the lightsticks were out in force for the recording lol. (links for reference).

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• HE LOOKS SO GOOD OMG :holding-back-tears:

Jungkook Jungkook Passed Out GIF - Jungkook Jungkook Passed Out Jungkook Eating GIFs

Glad you like the styling!!! Tho its Leo so you prob be going crazy regardless lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• true ;( anything he does is iconic to me

This contains an image of: Leo

I thought the same thing, I originally thought it would be styling like chilling or losing game. But it's really unique

Def happy we are getting new music from them after Gonna Be Alright.

Did y'all see the styling for Hyuk and Ken as well.

1699720066-f-qwwxaaeaabdnn.jpeg

1699720066-f-qwlbfboaaedyf.jpeg

1699720067-f-qwjrubgaa9ey1.jpeg

1699720067-f-qwwd-auaaypkq.jpeg

1699664242-f-lm8kdb0aadfcf.jpeg

1699664222-20231110-ken.jpeg

1699664242-f-lmlb9a4aapa0e.jpeg

1699664243-f-lmvgfbmaae-y.jpeg

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• YESSSS OMGGG :uwu-party-bee::uwu-party-bee:

KEN looks so good

HYUK does too

Bts Bangtan Boys GIF - Bts Bangtan Boys Bangtan Sonyeondan GIFs

I'm so excited for this comeback :hype-cutie:

I need a mv teaser or album sample.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• Follow it :pepe-hips:

Leo looks good in everything so does hyuk. Anxious to see how this will sound without ravi and N. Hopefully they bring back the "Concept kings" and not give us a boring ballad

• sameee

Jungkook Jungkook Passed Out GIF - Jungkook Jungkook Passed Out Jungkook Eating GIFs

They released one 8| What do you think of the title?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• The whole album sounds so good, I love Amnesia already, it's gonna be on replay 24/7 when it comes out. I can't wait to see the MV. I think my favourite b-sides will be Savage or Lilac.

Skz Dance Hyunjin Dance GIF - Skz Dance Hyunjin Dance Skz GIFs

I'm so happy their having a comeback :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

Yeah, I thought the same thing. If You Come Tonight sounds like it will be a close third for me.

For Savage maybe they can perform it once on a music show and have like a cgi N twerking in the back :twerkingpepe::pepe-clown-gear::exit-pepe:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!