Would You scrapbook your K-Pop albums?

• Would you scrapbook your K-Pop albums? 5

1. Yes (1) 20%
    2. No (4) 80%

It's a question that I know might be slightly controversial

I know some broke K-pop fans can't afford an album so they get mixed feelings/iffy when they see shorts of fellow K-pop fans scrapbooking and cutting the pages put

But then again other fans would rather make something out of it so their album won't just sit there in the shelf; kind of like putting it to use

I'm thinking of trying to scrapbook my 5-STAR (since that got soaked in pepsi and is now wrinkly) and Love Yourself Answer

for those of you who don't know what I'm referring to, this is it:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• not on the actual cover

but if its like these resin-art people on YT where you make art matching to a new album (these people on YT make resin-keychains to KPop-songs and albums, but in that case you would do it with paper, not resin) than maybe

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Yes, if I had a multiple amounts of the same version.

In fact, many baby dives in korea are doing that! Because they usually bought more than 1 to get the photocards (which then they will trade with other dives), some of them will also make a scrapbook out of the album and then show it off with their fellow friends

• omg thanks op I never really thought of this this actually looks fun and relaxing. Especially if you have multiple versions of an album anyway.

• omg thanks op I never really thought of this this actually looks fun and relaxing. Especially if you have multiple versions of an album anyway.

yw!

it does seem very fun & relaxing to do, just like making it look more beautiful

these kinds of short appear a lot on my YT shorts page

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I used to date this guy who collected mind blowing expensive rock vinyl albums where everything has to be MINT CONDITION and that somehow rubbed off on me.

All my kpop albums look untouched sans the cover plastic lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!