What do you think if QWER doing songs like this?

• I know they are maybe more of J-Rock but, what if they do some songs like:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OR THESE

draggehz  RobVel

• i was hoping they went more one ok rock but this is more probable as it's easier lol.

not even sure if they'll release more music tbh, their main job is streaming and it's super time consuming.

• i was hoping they went more one ok rock but this is more probable as it's easier lol.

not even sure if they'll release more music tbh, their main job is streaming and it's super time consuming.

Yep.

Oh btw, have they had any streaming performance? (Bsides that one jamming session with charming jo)

I think it would be interesting if they started to do a streaming performance? And then proceed on doing some street busking to garner attention for their year-end performance

• Yep.

Oh btw, have they had any streaming performance? (Bsides that one jamming session with charming jo)

I think it would be interesting if they started to do a streaming performance? And then proceed on doing some street busking to garner attention for their year-end performance

nah. magenta does stream regularly and plays bass on stream randomly though.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/736981265739284581/1172372181309734972/ezgif-1-a97383a1dc.gif?ex=656013ad&is=654d9ead&hm=e7fa294ee9cd22fa841b8d263d9350a0da248ed2fc5c5110f33072d2fa8f3ca5&

giphy.gif

Edited once, last by draggehz ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!