Isn't it weird that only two girlgroups managed to beat second gen touring numbers?

• Red Velvet not touring is so bizzare to me. I don't think they can do stadiums, but they could definitely do arenas. Like ffs, Mamamoo did an Arena tour

Maybe it's like f(x) since I think they only ever had like one concert. SM just doesn't like some of their girl groups touring much or maybe they put all their investment into their "main" girl group touring. So instead of Red Velvet, they are pushing Aespa.

• so you mean to tell me aespa is actually the current number 1 4th gen group. since they lead with touring and albums. the most important metrics used? huh people say they are like 4th or 5th

• Red velvet kinda suprising, but imo that's what makes it obvious about who the biggest groups are.

Twice is not to be underestimated

RV could've done better by now. SM just can't let them fly higher.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Itzy and NMIXX did showcase Tours in their first year or just after it to 5 Countries including 5 - 8 American Stops, now there are many 4th gen GGs that are doing similar, so it's more a change of the times where the 3rd gen were the catalyst to change.

The 3rd gen are the Social Network Generation where Youtube massively helped them get globally aware and when you have 2 of the biggest Kpop GGs that have a global reach, the results are obvious.

Of course that means there had to be Organisers that were willing to create Tours to offer Kpop Companies which is another growth.

So it's not a matter of Kpop Companies trying to brute force themselves into the Global Markets as they were doing in the 2nd gen but that Organisers are wanting to cash in on the growing popularity of Kpop

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!