LSF is SLAYING me right now with Perfect Night

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This song is thematically perfect as well.

It's nostalgic and softly anthemic song capturing the feeling of a night to remember out with friends. The magic of that feeling of being young and carefree and letting yourself be in that moment.

It perfectly captures this in such an awesome and catchy song.

One of my favorites in recent kpop. And I have a feeling it will be one of my overall favorites in the years to come.

I hope LESSERAFIM keeps down this kind of path.

• I had no idea this release even existed until I saw these shorts in my feed of the members and then watched the MV and LOVED everything about it.

And yes these LSF girls are STUNNING.

• Not my favorite Le sserafim song, but it was a pretty good song considering K-pop companies sometimes mess up English releases. Oddly enough it sounds like something I would hear on a Newjeans album as a b-side, but I think Le sserafim delivers the song well. This was a good era in terms of styling, discography, and choreography.

7CsJbMVlfz8XbXvW1cAvPg_LJqIaJJ5Yhrk26ocEZbuxbruRCFuGDe_rOr0OqRSws4ntr_08OpGAWFlQcynZiIoXN2Bmp1bLk9XvWBi4L3_cL_lZI53jDjj8Liz3JWzscrUmqW6UhBavTvL3hC8vAmc  1zO1DBw_xbcTgJ781_Lqy0412LwWPNQSDSdDAbFBxpKJjVpwJz81XX9iS05qfKWeBE9FL2oiPHXytdAo4A10FpuhU62c4ckncKlUzctMkVr20BZvJIMtmSQiSYkLat7UpQakTWd9YXOyPlDnERw4lfQ  

(They keep on asking me, "who is he?") he's the one that's living in my system, baby

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!