[theqoo] [SHOCKING] FIFTY FIFTY KEENA AND JEON CEO'S KATALK CONVERSATION EXPOSED

• [theqoo] [SHOCKING] FIFTY FIFTY KEENA AND JEON CEO'S KATALK CONVERSATION EXPOSED

Conversation from May 21st 2022
    AVvXsEjsmHYPOgw6VrDaGzrffTS0iY1CqdV7UZmVYNwxi4n2_vLU3NQAReOPn52JRDfebDo7UJtexirZGbAcen7dSr5RCQQoNSLGlSGpWTv4tFVipODyDnuePhleSV3uY5XUa_IczSyUCNca_fW_T3RaSC2UCGBqIbDeOq6MlR5zSSVL-qIwETI4Tqj75Td1v1c

"Keena: CEo-nim, it's me, the Jakyung!!!!!!!! How have you been? I haven't seen you this week!With the pocket money that the CEO gave me last week, I got together, for a friendly healing time with the members today after practice to take pictures, eat healthy diet food, and talk between us saying that we'll work hard this week too! We will always work hard until our debut with the strength and reliance of the four of us.

As the unnie, I'm going to pull myself together and try harder and do my best !!!!

Thank you for always giving me the opportunity, even though I fall short every time! Have a great weekend!

- Because I wanted to spend the pocket money you gave me meaningfully, I wanted to write this and let you knowㅎㅎ

CEO Jeon: It's so good to see everyone having a good time!

We will need to start filming the video soon

So Jakyung, Eunha and Jiho, please try to be 3 kg lighter than you are.

We should debut coolly..ㅎ"

AVvXsEjBCcATnF1HM60lFFY6CmeRX2NSF95pzmbmo4Y5YE2GFOUjW-KVQqTVikkPXPGRQ8VvGjHXnCDNVI5nMJ0_7PgjfXKkaQoAHNuy87j4fjQ6UIfJCNVKTK6pQmUWQYBsoyrsqZsJWv0Neral5BWuI8lOFjBiULUmzzoUNWGdtSH1SGGExwxjO_h5E7-sWko

"Keena: Yep, understood!!! I will put a lot of effort into weight control!!!!!!! Thank you CEO-nim!

CEO Jeon: Become the world's best girl group!

Keena: We cooked cauliflower and broccoli today too!!!
    - Yep, CEO-nim!! I'll keep that in mind. Please take good care of us!!!!

CEO Jeon: Hello World

Keena: Thank you :)

CEO Jeon: Our dream!

We dream
    Fear and frustration are turned aside for those who go toward their dreams!

Like Yi Sun Sin's 12 ships, we have four other high-powered warships and convoys to cross the Pacific Ocean.

The advance and the charge...
    For now,
    Fear no foe!

Skill and hard work. Practice and talent.
    And... God's grace

Keena: Yep!!!! I will keep that in mind!!!! Us four will work hard together and improve our skills a lot and achieve a lot of things CEO-nim!"

CEO Jeon's real ajae vibes that can't be hidden
    And Keena putting up with his Yi Sun Sin jokeㄷㄷㄷ

original post: here

1. Ah so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ he's a real ajae....

2. CEO-nim is so unusualㅋㅋㅋ

3. That's why Keena went backㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Keena worked so hardㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ cuteㅋㅋ fighting

5. Keena is f*cking likableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I can feel that 30 minutes of silence after that Yi Sun Sin commentㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. This baby is better a social life than meㅋㅋㅋㅋ she's so precious

8. Keena is super likableㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Keena, you sufferedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. Ah he sounds like our CEOㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[theqoo] [SHOCKING] FIFTY FIFTY KEENA AND JEON CEO'S KATALK CONVERSATION EXPOSED
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• lol so she basically turned around situation with those text

I mean she will now get the likes and sympathy from all people which will read this post on k forums

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• lol so she basically turned around situation with those text

I mean she will now get the likes and sympathy from all people which will read this post on k forums

she already got the sympathies the minute she apologized and returned. Her releasing this conversation is just icing on the cake. Shrewd move on her part.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!