My Favorite Songs From Keyakizaka 46

• I know, they're disbanded now and become Sakurazaka after Techi left. That's why, I want a little bit nostalgic with their old songs.

Futari Saison

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fukyowaon

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Garasu wo ware

Silent Majority

Kuroi hitsuji

This performance always gives me the shiver

• Official Post

Garasu Wo Ware is their best song :waterr:

I also like this one :omgr:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Garasu Wo Ware is their best song :waterr:

I also like this one :omgr:

Yash, ambivalent is great choice :omgr:

I really love their live performance. Their stage presence is amazing

• Techi :pepe-comfy:

Anticipate her new drama Dragon Zakura 2 :omgr:

Dragon_Zakura-2021-lscp-1.jpeg

• for me this is on of the best song of 48/46 groups

also this is pretty good

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!